Exciting Job Opportunity: Technician – Lafayette LA - Full-time
Are you ready to dive into a world of innovation, technical prowess, and global impact? At H2O LLC, we are seeking a TECHNICIAN to be the driving force behind our innovative H2O equipment solutions. If you are enthusiastic about technical excellence, problem-solving, and making waves in the field, this is the opportunity for which you’ve been waiting!
WHO WE ARE:
H2O LLC is a trailblazer in revolutionizing marine equipment technology. We manufacture and supply marine equipment that centers around our company mission statement, “Protecting Lives and the Environment.” As a Field Service Engineer, you will be at the forefront of our mission and to provide top-notch technical support and seamless solutions to clients worldwide. Your expertise will ensure that our equipment not only operates flawlessly but also paves the way for groundbreaking advancements in water technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a TECHNICIAN, you will play a pivotal role in delivering technical support to our valued customers both over the phone and on-site. You will be involved in assembling, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment across all four divisions of our company (CZ, WM, EC, OWS). This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop practical skills and knowledge in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Equipment Assembly and Fabrication:
- Build equipment according to P&E drawings, ensuring compliance with customer requirements.
- Utilize 3D models and assembly drawings for accurate equipment assembly.
- Develop a practical working knowledge of all company divisions (CZ, WM, EC, OWS).
- Perform Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Hydro testing as needed.
- Train newer technicians in equipment assembly methods.
Equipment Testing and Troubleshooting:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues across all four divisions.
- Follow the call system for weekend/after-hours service orders.
- Inspect rental equipment for damage upon return.
- Conduct on-site troubleshooting and repairs when necessary.
Maintenance and Documentation:
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Follow wiring diagrams for electrical terminations.
- Maintain a positive customer experience to ensure customer retention.
- Communicate material needs and inventory usage to the Shop Manager.
- Document inventory usage via pull tickets and service reports.
- Assist with commissioning and start-up of water treatment systems.
- Complete equipment inspections to ensure quality.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: None required; in-house training provided
- Preferred Skills or Certification(s):
- Valid Driver's License
- Active TWIC Card a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to impact the world by shaping the future of water technology.
- A dynamic, inclusive, and collaborative work environment that encourages innovation.
- Professional growth and development, with a chance to fine-tune your skills and learn from the best.
- The thrill of working on high-profile projects that redefine industry standards.
- Competitive compensation package with benefits that cater to your well-being.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are ready to jump into a role that offers challenges, growth, and the chance to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
To apply, use the link below to send your resume and a compelling cover letter outlining your relevant experience and your enthusiasm for this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At H2O LLC., we are not just offering a job; we are inviting you to be part of a transformative journey. Join us in creating a world where water technology knows no bounds!