BIOLOGICAL SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS
Our Crapzapper marine sanitation devices use biological treatment to deliver reliable, proven performance that meets or exceeds industry standards. Manufactured for decades of dependable service, Crapzappers, designed by OWENS® Wastewater division, require little maintenance and are easily installed in any area. These marine sanitation units deliver a tough, reliable solution to sewage treatment for crews of 2 to 500.
We carry a wide variety of stock sizes of all our units so that they are available for immediate shipment, and we have the expertise to custom design and manufacture a unit that fits your unique application. From the smallest crew boat to the largest oil and gas platform, we can supply a marine sanitation device that will meet all of your sewage treatment needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Dual-certified (USCG and IMO Res. MEPC.227(64)) for operation anywhere in the world
- Ultra-low maintenance with only one moving part
- Easy access covers allow hassle–free access to controls even in tight spaces
- Industry proven, reliable process with over 4,500 units installed worldwide
- Fully corrosion protected for decades of dependable service
- Optional 316SS Marine Models for enhanced corrosion protection
- Simple disinfection system with no parts to break or clog
Want more information on the products and services we provide around the world? Fill out our contact sheet & one of our experts will be in touch to discuss your needs.
For more information about our products and services visit our resources section.
Related Case Studies
Worldwide Offshore Service is available for all brands of Watermakers, Wastewater and Electrochlorination systems. We maintain a substantial marine liability insurance policy, and our Watermaker technicians are trained and certified to work anywhere you need us – including offshore worldwide. Learn more about our parts & services.