H2O offers Ecodosing, a service specifically engineered to combat biofouling issues. Ecodosing takes advantage of the natural rhythm of biofouling organisms – including mussels, tubeworms, oysters and barnacles – and their response to biocides to calculate the most effective dosing method.
Ecodosing is the first comprehensive turnkey solution for combatting biofouling issues in once-through cooling water systems. Based on our experience, 10-30% CAPEX and 30-60% OPEX reductions can be achieved by dosing less biocide more effectively. With lower amounts of biocides injected in our oceans and seas, Ecodosing also contributes to the environmental sustainability.
Features & Benefits:
- Customized dosing algorithm based on efficacy using biomonitoring systems
- Applicable with any biocide
- Reduced CAPEX (10-30%) – based on requiring less EC capacity
- Reduced OPEX (30-60%)
- Reduced environmental impact, reduced FRC/chlorination byproducts (e.g. THM) discharge up to 50%
- Optimal dosing hardware system design
- Accepted method by most water authorities
Want more information on the products and services we provide around the world? Fill out our contact sheet & one of our experts will be in touch to discuss your needs.
For more information about Ecodosing, visit our resources section or Biofouling Solutions website.
Related Case Studies
Worldwide Offshore Service is available for all brands of Watermakers, Wastewater and Electrochlorination systems. We maintain a substantial marine liability insurance policy, and our Watermaker technicians are trained and certified to work anywhere you need us – including offshore worldwide. Learn more about our parts & services.