Our lift stations are the most reliable, compact sewage grinder packages available. The systems arrive fully assembled in a heavy duty polyethelyne basin with cover. The patented cutter technology easily shreds rags, towels and feminie products that can jam lesser pumps. Pumps are 115V or 230V single phase and are also available for Class 1, Division 1 Groups C&D and Class 1 Zone 1 group IIA and IIB certified. A bronze impeller is available for seawater service.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully assembled and ready to work
- System allows easy access and removal of switches without disturbing pump or plumbing
- Inspection/Access Cover
- Integral rubber seals permanently attached to cover to prevent odors
- Available in simplex or duplex operation
- Wide range of basin sizes to meet flows
- Integrally molded torque stops secure the pump in its proper position
- Integrally molded anti-flotation collar
- Hazardous location electrical is available
- Bronze impellers available for seawater service
- Includes standard three-year limited warranty
Want more information on the products and services we provide around the world? Fill out our contact sheet & one of our experts will be in touch to discuss your needs.
Worldwide Offshore Service is available for all brands of Watermakers, Wastewater and Electrochlorination systems. We maintain a substantial marine liability insurance policy, and our Watermaker technicians are trained and certified to work anywhere you need us – including offshore worldwide. Learn more about our parts & services.