Vacuum Macerator Pump
Our vacuum macerator pump uses the principle of differential air pressure to transport sewage from the toilet, macerate it into tiny particles and pump it to our sewage treatment unit or holding tank.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly efficient vacuum production
- Macerator integrated in vacuum pump
- Simple and reliable screw pump with macerator on same shaft
- Safe running of vacuum production
- Simple interface to sewage treatment plant or holding tank
- Independent of holding tank for creation of vacuum
- Maximum running security with a minimum of maintenance
- Constant flushing and discharging time of toilets? independent of variations in water pressure or vacuum level
Worldwide Offshore Service is available for all brands of Watermakers, Wastewater and Electrochlorination systems. We maintain a substantial marine liability insurance policy, and our Watermaker technicians are trained and certified to work anywhere you need us – including offshore worldwide. Learn more about our parts & services.